me and i'm gonna let the whole world know!
The lyrics of Lemonade are so raw and to the point that it leaves nothing to the imagination.This was either a plan by both parties,by that i mean Beyonce and her husband Jay Z ,to generate sales and controversy or Beyonce is openly kicking sand in Jigga's face.
Now lets talk about the lyrics in Beyonce's new albm Lemonade.
Beyonce wants her fans to think Jay Z has cheated on her with the release of this new album.She has done this for either 2 reasons,1-to sell her album and generate controversy or 2-To heal hersleff and let the whole world know that her husband is a Cheating bastard! Some of the songs in her new album was about cheating. Some people have highlighted ten of the most intriguing lyrics from the new album.Here goes...
1. "So what are you going to say at my funeral now that you've killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children both living and dead. Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted."
Brace yourselves listeners, because this is only the beginning when it comes to topics of possible cheating.
3. "He only want me when I'm not there. He better call Becky with the good hair."
Rachel Roy acknowledged this by tweeting "Good hair don't care, but we will take good lighting, for selfies, or self truths, always. Live in the light #nodramaqueens."
4. "Middle fingers up, put them hands high. Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye. Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up. I ain't thinking ‘bout you."
5. "You remind me of my father, a magician… able to exist in two places at once. In the tradition of men in my blood, you come home at 3 a.m. and lie to me. What are you hiding? The past and the future merge to meet us here. What luck. What a f--king curse."
6. "Show me your scars and I won't walk away...every promise don't work out that way."
7. "Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks."
8. "You know I give you life. If you try this s--t again you're gonna lose your wife."
10. "My grandma said nothing real can be threatened. True love brought salvation back into me. With every tear came redemption. And my torture became my remedy."
Now for the most interesting part. At the end of Lemonade, Beyoncé sings about forgiveness and the importance of family.Now go figure that out yourself!