Friday, 3 June 2016

"

Cause of Prince death is painkiller fentanyl Opioid drug Overdose

Prince Rogers Nelson died after a drug overdose of Opioid
Cause of Prince's death.Prince died of a drug overdose, it has been confirmed. The 57-year-old singer who was cremated days after his death on April 21 passed away after an opioid overdose, a law-enforcement official has confirmed.

It would be recalled that Prince was found slumped in a lift at his Minneapolis-area estate.

Investigators had been reviewing whether Prince died of an overdose and have been

questioning a doctor who was prescribing drugs to him weeks before his death.
The report, from Midwest Medical Examiner's Office in Minnesota, comes more than a month after the singer was found slumped in a lift at his home.

Detectives have already questioned a doctor who saw the 57-year-old twice in the weeks before he died.
Prescription painkillers were in the singer's possession following his death, officials told US media in May.
A police warrant has also revealed that Dr Michael Schulenberg prescribed medication to the singer on 20 April - the day before he died.
The warrant does not say what was prescribed or whether Prince took the drugs.
According to the autopsy report, Prince self-administered fentanyl, an opioid many times more powerful than heroin.
Prince was found unresponsive in a lift at his Paisley Park Studios on the morning of 21 April, local officials said. First responders tried to revive him with CPR but he was pronounced dead shortly afterwards.
Artists from around the world and Prince's numerous fans later paid tributes to the star.








""

No comments:

Post a Comment