Monday, 24 October 2016

"

Mourinho says i am 100% Man Utd and apologizes for Chelsea defeat(Video)



The 4-0 Chelsea defeat of Manchester United has led to Jose Mourinho apologizing to all the fans in an emotional video.


According to Mourinho, despite all the love shown by Chelsea fans on Sunday he is still 'Manchester United 100%' not 99% with the remaining 1% for Chelsea or any other club.He also said he has told the players that there is only one thing to do in reaction to the defeat.Return to the training ground,work hard and fight.
Watch the video after the cut...









""

No comments:

Post a Comment