Crazy News,Indian Man living with remains of dead sister &two Dogs in his bedroom!

Crazy News,Indian Man living with remains of dead sister &two Dogs in his bedroom!

In some amazing Indian news,Police are investigating an Indian man who was found to be living with the skeletons of his sister and her two dogs in his bedroom, and feeding them on a daily basis.

The 44-year-old man, Partha De  – who is believed to be mentally ill – was discovered when his father, Arabinda, set himself on fire in the bathroom of their home in Kolkata, India. The

skeletons were discovered when emergency services recovered the charred body of the 77-year-old man from the apartment in the south of the city, in West Bengal state.

The sister is believed to have died six months ago, and the dogs are believed to have died in August last year. DailyMail reports:

‘The man started acting abnormally towards the two policeman posted outside his flat following the death of his father. We initially thought he was uneasy due to his father’s death.’
But the man revealed that he was in fact storing his sister’s skeleton along with her two dogs’ in his
bedroom, after refusing to be separated from their bodies.

‘It appears that he had been feeding the skeletons regularly, as ample food was found next to the skeletons,’ added Deputy Police Commissioner Murlidhar. 
‘We are in touch with the experts at a medical centre in order to ascertain whether his mental condition is stable or not.’
Police investigations revealed that the 47-year-old sister was a teacher, and was very fond of her two pet dogs.
‘She was greatly disturbed and had given up eating soon after the two dogs died in August last year,’ the man told police during questioning.
The remains of the sister being taken away.

But the man told police that his sister’s ‘soul’ visited him for dinner every night.
‘He believed his sister was alive,’ added police.
The Indian police have so far filed a case of ‘unnatural death’, and are considering all possibilities in the investigation. The father left a suicide note a few days before his death that insisted nobody was responsible.

Police also recovered a diary belonging to the father that is hoped to provide key details in the case.
The skeletons have been sent for forensic analysis to determine how they died.

Police have registered a case against the man for ‘an act likely to spread infection of disease dangerous to life’ and ‘omission to give information to public servants about his sister’s death’.

Previous Post Next Post