Wednesday, 2 December 2015


Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky says Kano bomb blast not by Boko Haram!

Kano Bomb blast.

This is a pretty interesting revelation that has to be investigated.Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky, has said that the bomb attack that killed some Shi’ite Muslims during a trek in Kano was not caused by Boko Haram fighters as widely suspected. Instead he claimed to know who the real culprits were and accused the Department of State Service (DSS) of having foreknowledge of the attack. Two suicide bombers were suspected to have carried out the
bombing on Friday, November 27 after they reportedly mingled with members of a Shia Muslim procession in the village of Dakasoye, Garun Mallam local government area of the state.

 An eyewitness said one of the bombers “was dressed in black like everyone else. His accomplice was initially arrested and confessed they were sent by Boko Haram. They were part of the young men abducted by Boko Haram in (the Borno state town of) Mubi last year and taken to Sambisa Forest where they were given some military training.” The group carried out the trek again on Monday, November 30 and said it was undeterred by the attack. Daily Trust reports that a statement by one of the members of the religious group, Ibrahim Usman on Monday, quoted Zakzaky as saying he knew those who carried out the attack and that the claim that it was Boko Haram fighters was false. He said: “We know the names of the contractors and those contracted to commit the massacre; their identities are not hidden. 

Therefore, we cannot be cowed by an imaginary Boko Haram tale; let them tell it to the fools and ignorant. They should know that they are dealing with people with foresight, wisdom and intelligence, and above all, the real religion.  “I refute the claim on the Kano Friday attack as the attack was manipulated to make the public believe that certain faceless group named Boko Haram was behind it. There is nothing like a suicide bomber; they tortured and drugged unsuspecting captives and made them carry the explosives which they detonated. “The announcement by the Department of State Service (DSS) that there would be attacks on mosques and churches by female insurgents has given them away; how did they know about it and where it will happen? 

It clearly means they are accomplices to the atrocity. The perpetrators of Kano bomb attack were the same people that seven years ago in broad daylight attacked Ashura procession and killed people in Potiskum. They also killed 34 people during Quds Day procession in Zaria in 2014.  In most cases, these killers carry out the offensive under the watchful eyes of security operatives, sometimes escorted by tinted glass vehicles. Last year, bombs were buried along routes of the trek, while similar episode was planned to be repeated this time around. The mass massacre of Muslims has become a vogue across the world. Who is carrying out senseless killings in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon? They are the same people carrying out attacks here and we know them and we cannot be cowed.”


No comments:

Post a Comment