Nigerian Blogs sites,Nigeria gist latest News,Naija Blog news,Entertainment,Nollywood,Naija Music,Naija Gist,I can't keep a secret!
Sunday, 19 June 2016
Fathers day messages,The best text,Whatsapp and Fathers day quotes.
Fathers day messages.Its that special day again in the time of the year where all the fathers of the world are appreciated on every third Sunday of June,a day now known all over the world as father's day.Fathers are such an integral part of our lives — they guide us, they chide us, but whatever said and done, they’re always there for us — no matter what. This year, Father’s Day is being celebrated around the world on June 19, and this is an excellent occasion to make sure you tell your father how much he means to you. After all, the day is celebrated just to recognise the contribution that fathers and father figures make to the lives of their children.
In case you’re still looking for the right words to express your feelings, here are some heart-warming WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook messages to wish your father on this Father’s Day.
* You’ve seen me laugh You’ve seen me cry And always you were there with me I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you Happy Father’s Day!
* Thanks for being there Through the tears, laughter And dirty diapers.
* I know just the person who needs “101 Ways to Be a Great Dad”. Don’t worry it isn’t you!
* Thanks for the kind words of encouragement you speak. Thanks for the prayers you say when my spirit’s weak. Thanks for the friendly smile that brightness up my day. Thanks for the warmth you bring every time you come my way. Thanks for the kindness in the little things you do. Thanks you for being a friend and just for being you. Happy Father’s Day!
* For the best dad who always had a smile for me. Though we may be far apart right now, here’s a big hug and kiss for you to let you know how special you are. Happy Father’s Day!
* A father is a fellow who has replaced the currency in his wallet with the snapshots of his kids.
* Happy Father’s Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying ‘Thank You’ It means saying ‘I Love You’ You are the best dad,and my best friend Today is your day.Let’s celebrate it together.” Cheers!
* Dad, you are never wrong,The only time you are wrong,is when you think, I forgot about you. Love you Dad! Have a grand Father’s Day!
* The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad!
* Dad…I may not need you to hold my hand anymore,but I’ll always need you to hold me in your heart…Happy Father’s Day, Your daughter loves you.
* A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail. Thank you for believing in me, dad.